Thursday, March 1, 2012

Win-Win situation

Okay everyone, I know a lot of you kids want to be called the shmoo, but a lot of you don't.... SO, here's my solution:

Unofficially, as in (aka the Shmoo), that will be the name of the group.  But, we need an official name as well, something that represents the fact that we're an acting club.  So, if you haven't already, please vote in round 2.  Once again, here are the choices:

The Drama Crew

Club P.L.A.Y. (Performing Live Anacortes Youth)

The Show Squad


I hope everyone will email me and let me know what they'll vote for so I can let everyone know on Sunday what the results are!!!
 (Thank you Ellie, Jayna and Skyler for voting in round 2)

Keep memorizing and I'll see you Sunday at 12:30!

Your Director

P.S. Please pray for our cast/crew member Laura Tweten - she has bronchitis.  :(

2 comments:

  1. Whoohoo!! thank u jayna i m now here!!
    Go tia!! Imogene is back!! hahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha... Welcome to the blog!

    ReplyDelete