Saturday, March 17, 2012

Rehearsals tonight!

Well, we're finally down to where we only have three rehearsals left before the show!  No scripts on stage tonight!  You all can do it!  Tomorrow at 1:30 is our first of two dress rehearsals, and the other one is next Saturday at 6pm.  Everyone really needs to do their best to be there!

For tonight, I'm encouraging everyone to really have fun, and BE their character on stage - talk loud, and don't rush through your sentences... talk clearly.  I'm not sure if we'll have microphones for tonight, but we should on Sunday (tomorrow), which, by the way, is COMMERCIAL DAY!  So - Jayna, Logan, Baylee, Brooklyn and Sierra, please be at church by 9:00 so we can meet up in the cry room and make sure we're ready.  We're going to be wearing our costumes, so - Jayna, can you wear your brown boots?  And Logan - don't forget your Indiana Jones stuff!  Hope to see you all tonight!  



5 comments:

  1. Okeydokey, yep I will have my boots. And just wondering.... who will have microphones?? See you soon!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Umm... I'm thinking You, Logan, Skyler, and Brooklyn, but I'm not sure. We only have 4 headset mic's, but then there are all of the crowd members, etc..... We'll have to work it out with Kevin and Brian. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm wondering.... what happened to the microphones we used for Christmas Pageant??? They were tan headsets.... Ethan and Val used them, they could work for people to share, like James and Peter and such???? I don't know, just a thought that popped into my head... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really don't know, Jayna. Sorry. I was thinking last night that we don't need the mic on the stand at the commander's table after Baylee goes off stage, so I think I'll move that over to the other side of the stage and "James", "Peter", and the priests can talk into it, and then everyone in the Jerusalem crowd can share one.

      Delete
  4. Oh it's fine!! I don't mind the other mics I was just wondering on behalf of the crowd members. I like your idea about using the other mic though... I hadn't thought of that! :)

    ReplyDelete