Monday, March 12, 2012

Brainstorming

Well, little did I know that when I woke up this morning, and started working on costumes for Operation: Messiah, that I would be struck by what I think is a great idea for the Club's next play!  The title will be Once Upon the Silver Screen, and we'll do little scenes from movies over the years (and years and years) that have really been great, and have "stood the test of time" so to speak.  I was in a play similar to this, and it was a lot of fun.  Soo.... I'm already getting the specifics worked out for that, even as we're getting down to our show date for Operation: Messiah.  Also, we ARE doing a commercial on Sunday the 18th.  It won't be anything new, it will be things the kids have already memorized for the play.  I'll be sending out an email to the people who need to be in the commercial to let them know the specifics.
  Fun times!  Have a great week, and I'll see you on Saturday at 6:00 for our next rehearsal!

No comments:

Post a Comment