Sunday, February 26, 2012

More about naming the club....

Well... we had our voting for the name of the Acting Club today.  That was what we'll consider round one of voting.  THIS is announcing round two.  We had quite a few votes for "the Schmoo", but we had more votes for 'anything but the schmoo, PLEASE not the schmoo.'


As acting "leader" of the acting group, I am taking it upon myself to go with what I've had more in mind from the very beginning - a name that actually fits the purpose of the club.


SO, with that in mind, here are the three other most-voted-for possibilities.  Please be part of the round two voting, and, by email, let me know what name you're voting for.
 If people want to unofficially refer to themselves as the shmoo, that's fine with me, but I still think that the real name of the group needs to represent what we're actually about.  


Choose one:


The Drama Crew


Club P.L.A.Y. (Performing Live Anacortes Youth)


The Show Squad


I will let everyone know on Friday what the name is going to be based on the new round of voting.  
ALSO .... reminder!!!! Please have your fundraising jars of coins ready to be turned in on Sunday at our next rehearsal!  Prizes for the top three with the most amount raised!!

No comments:

Post a Comment