Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Snacks for the Play ....

Hello again!  We are doing 2 shows this year, and we *need* : ) to have cookies after both shows!  And hot chocolate .....

So, would all of you "stage moms" be willing to make/bring 2 dz cookies for the play?  1 dz for each performance.  I will be bringing 2 dozen as well.  If so, will you please let me know so I can have an idea of how many we'll have?  Please separate them onto 2 plates, 1 dz each, so they'll be ready to go for the 2 shows, and label them Sat and Sun?  That would be fantastic!!

Also, if any of you are willing to make sure we have 2 "coffee pots" (at church) full of hot water for cocoa after the shows, that would be fantastic as well.  I truly appreciate all of the help that you always provide for our performances!  They are a group effort!

I look forward to hearing from you soon!

~Whew~  -- That's one more thing off my to-do list!!

Tia

No comments:

Post a Comment