Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Costume Requirements

We are almost ready to start doing dress rehearsals!  Whew - time is flying by!
Most of the kids have costumes that I am providing, but there are a few things that kids will need to bring to wear.  Here is, I hope, a complete list of what kids will need to start wearing from home:

All of the kids need to wear shoes!  : ) 

For the "church kids", any nice church-y shoes will do.  For the Herdmans, I prefer tennis shoes/sneakers or whatever they call them nowdays.
Church boys (Jeremy, Isaac, Adrien) need to wear pants (preferably not jeans) and either a button-down shirt or a polo shirt.
Church girls (Natalie, Ceirsha, Emily, Bella, Tilly) need to wear either a dress or a skirt and nice shirt.
I have a costume for Brooklyn, pink and white, so she just needs to wear shoes that will go with it.

The Herdman boys (Lukas, Logan, Riley) need to wear jeans (preferably old, with holes and such if they have them).  Kaelem will be wearing his blue plaid pj bottoms and an old-looking t-shirt.

Herdman Girls have costumes, but Lauren needs to wear old-looking pants/jeans, and Dixie needs to wear any mis-matched socks (knee highs) and any shoes she wants, as well as the hat with the face on it.

Sally is the Sunday School Teacher, so she needs to wear a skirt and nice shirt, and I would like her to wear her hair in a bun.  : )
Little angels can wear anything, because the whole time they are on stage, they will be wearing the angel costumes over their clothes.

I think I already told the adults what they should wear, but I am ready and willing to answer any questions anyone has.  Thank you all!!

I THINK that is everything.

Thanks again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment