Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Only three rehearsals left!!

Yes, we are getting so close now!  Everyone pretty much knows their lines by heart, BUT we're still having a significant amount of trouble with WHEN to say them.  (I had to to a LOT of prompting on Sunday!)
So, the "homework" for this week - if we can find time with Thanksgiving - It's very important that the kids practice "cue and response" with parents or siblings.  I'm hoping things can go smoother at this Sunday's practice!

Since we only have three practices left, EVERYONE (including little ANGELS) needs to be at all of them (Sunday Nov. 30 @ 12:30, Thursday Dec. 4 @ 6 pm and Friday Dec. 5 @ 6 pm)  

Andersen's - don't worry, I have your "absent" days noted!

We missed Tilly and Sally last Sunday!  Also, welcome Clayton to our cast!  You are doing FABULOUS!  I was so pleased with how fast you learned your lines and cues!  Thank you!!

Also, one last thing - here are the people I know will be bringing snacks for the play (2 dozen, on 2 separate plates) :

Brandi, Kamiyo, and Jeanne

We really could use everyone's help in providing cookies for guests after both shows!  If you are willing to make/buy cookies for the shows, please let me know!  (I'm bringing some too!) 

Thanks again!! Happy Thanksgiving, and I hope to see you Sunday at 12:30!

No comments:

Post a Comment