Monday, February 20, 2012

Fundraising update!

I'm glad to know that people are enthusiastic about raising some money to help get our Kids Acting Club up and going officially!  Our first fundraiser is underway:  Everyone grab a jar and ask anyone and everyone for pennies, nickels, dimes.... try to fill the jar (and make sure you put your name in it!) and turn it in to me (Tia) on Sunday, March 4th.  I will place all of the money into a fund specifically for the kid's club, for little things that we might need for plays, and I would like to be able to get the kids some t-shirts with the club name printed on it.........................

Which brings me to my next topic: naming the club.  I have thought of some possibilities and gotten suggestions from the kids.  The kids will be voting on the name next Sunday, February 26th.

Here are the possibilities to choose from:

The Drama Crew

The FBC Players

AAA Club (Awesome Anacortes Actors)

The Show Squad

Juveniles Acting

Club P.L.A.Y. (Performing Live Anacortes Youth)

The Schmoo

The POP

ASAP (Anacortes Students Acting Program)

Page to Stage Drama Club

I obviously have my favorite(s), but I GUESS it isn't fair to nudge them to vote for any one in particular....  Humm?  Ha ha ...
That's all for now!  See you Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment