Thursday, January 12, 2012

Favorite characters

I thought I'd add a little more to this.. who is one of your favorite characters from a play, book or movie?  One of my favorites is Puck from a Midsummer Night's Dream.  He's a mischevious troublemaker who works for Oberon, king of the fairies.  I think I just like a lot of the things that he says in the play.  "What hempen homespuns have we swaggering here so near the cradle of the fairy queen?"  and "Else the Puck a liar call.  And so good night unto you all.  Give me your hands if we be friends, and Robin shall restore amends." 

2 comments:

  1. Ok, so I really like Beth Gone-evil from behind the scenes of Best Christmas Pageant Ever. She is soooo cool, especially after being abducted by the Herdmans; the worst kids in the whole history of the world. So, yeah. She's pretty awesome. ;)

    ReplyDelete