Wednesday, January 30, 2013

In Response to Popular Demand......

Well, I must say that I've had many requests and "I wish"-es from many of the boys in Club P.L.A.Y. that we could do something involving an "action scene" - something guy-ish.  So, in response to that, which I feel is long overdue, I have "tweaked" part of the script of Beauty IS a Beast to include some sword fighting action.  I really want to encourage all of the boys that despite the title and message of this upcoming play, there ARE main parts for boys, and it's not going to be completely "girly".
That said, I'll sign off with a reminder that we're having a fun/work day this Sunday, February 3rd from 12:30 - 2:00.  Then, for the kids who aren't involved in "The Queen Loves Coffee"  (acting or assisting) , our next event is on March 17th - the Auditions for Beauty IS a Beast.

Have a great week, and I hope to see you soon!

Tia

No comments:

Post a Comment