Thursday, February 26, 2015

Updates!

Hey there again - I hope you're all well and enjoying the approaching Springtime!! 
We've had 2 practices so far, and they've been going really well and the kids all seem to be having fun!  
We are not meeting this Sunday, March 1st, due to a meeting after church that I need to attend.  The kids all should have scripts at home, and I told them that when we meet again on March 8th, they need to have at least half of their lines memorized.  We have a little bit of a crunched practice schedule this time, as the play performance dates are March 28th at 6 pm and March 29th at 3pm.  

If you have any questions at any time, please feel free to ask me!  My email is elliesauntie96@yahoo.com. 

Here is an updated list of cast members as it stands right now: 

Mom - Elaine Brock
Dad - Jeff Brock
Mr. Avery - Roel U. 
Ben - Isaac Andersen
Olivia - Dixie Kitchens
Danny/Dragon - Wolfie
Katie - Hannah Andersen 
Ahaz- Adrien Garcia
Prince Phillip/Bob - Riley Kitchens
Merchant/Noblewoman #2/Sunbird - Natalie
Matthias/Gangster/Jedi - Lukas 
Flora/Spunk - Ceirsha
Meg/Flapper/Hippie - Clarity 
Sam/Rich Man - Lauren
Noblewoman #1/Hank/Alien - Brooklyn

I will be getting ready to work out ALL of the costumes soon, and there are quite a lot of them this time!  Fun stuff!!  Have a great weekend and I will see you all soon!  

Tia 

No comments:

Post a Comment