Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Fun Times!

Well, I think everyone had fun participating in our Improv week last Sunday!  They sure seemed to, and everyone sure has a lot of energy and a good imagination!
We also practiced the Easter Skit, which we will do again on Saturday the 23rd and 30th at 6:30 pm.

Because.....

This Sunday the 17th is AUDITIONS for the big spring play (as I'm sure you all already know)  :)

We need at least 15 parts filled for this play (There are a few small parts for adults in this one!), so I'm hoping that the ad I placed in the Clamdigger will bring in some new faces!

If anyone wants to try out for a part in the spring play but can't be there on Sunday, please let me know!  We don't want you to be left out!

Just another reminder - the play will be performed on June 2nd!  Thank you all!  Have a great rest-of-the-week, and I hope to see you Sunday!

Tia

PS Here's a link to see highlights from our Improv Week!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMfaYSm5OPs

No comments:

Post a Comment