Thursday, February 14, 2013

The Queen Loves Coffee Script


Oh, and just in case you don't have the script at home, the kids don't need to have their lines completely memorized, but they do need to be familiar with them.
Thank you!!!!


The Queen Loves COFFEE  ~ a commercial Written by Lauren Shepard, edited by Tia Austin


Queen:  Joe!  I am thirsty.  Bring me something to drink.

Joe: Yes, your majesty.  Here is some Lemonade.

Queen: (drinks)  Ugh!  This is a foul monster!  Too sour!

Joe:  Forgive me, your majesty.  Have some water.

Queen: (drinks)  Hmm…. Let’s see…. Uh… Lifeless!!

Joe:  Why don’t you try this tea, then?

Queen:  (drinks)  Bleh!! Nasty!  Joe, you’re fired!!

Joe leaves sadly.

Butler:  Oh, come now, your majesty.  Please make up your mind.  Water, Tea, and Lemonade are all favorites, and firing people is NOT the answer.

Queen:  Oh, come on!  Joe didn’t even like his job!

Butler:  Joe…. Hmmmm….I have an idea.  What about COFFEE?

Queen: Coffee? Why not?  (I’ve got lots of other servants to buy me Windex.)

Butler gives the Queen his arm and they walk over to the coffee stand

Employee:  What would you like to drink, your majesty?

Queen:  Ummm…. An Iced Mocha, please.

Employee:  Of course.  Here you are.

Queen: (drinks)  Splendid!  And with the caffeine in this coffee, I’ll have so much energy, I’ll be able to stay up half the night!  Butler, you’ll be working the grave yard shift soon!

Butler: NOOOOOO!!!

Butler runs away and Queen and Employee hold up sign for Holy Grounds Coffee Bar

“Her Majesty’s choice”

No comments:

Post a Comment