Wednesday, October 24, 2012

A Challenge (or two)

It's me again!  I talked to the few kids who were at rehearsal last Sunday, and we are planning on doing some Christmas Child Shoeboxes!  One for a girl and one for a boy. So, I asked the kids if they could each bring $2.00 to our next rehearsal, Sunday the 28th.  That's challenge #1.

Challenge #2 is - - let's see if we can have EVERYONE there who has a part in the play, so we can have a full rehearsal and take some group photos!

In case anyone needs a reminder, here is the cast list:

Charlie Brown - Lukas
Linus - Ethan
Lucy - Lauren
Snoopy - Brooklyn
Woodstock - Tirzah
Sally - Alyssa
Frieda - Lindsey
Violet - Hope
Patty - Sally
Schroeder - Joshua
Pigpen - Logan T.
Shermy - Kaelem
Marcie - Tilly
Franklin - Otis
Little kids - Daniel, Claire, and Lauren (Digweed)

I'm doing this list from memory, so I hope I didn't leave anyone out!

I hope I'll see all of you on Sunday!
Thanks bunches.... Tia

No comments:

Post a Comment