Monday, August 13, 2012

Practice, practice, practice..........

We're all getting back into the swing of things for the next play!
Juggling around summer vacations and all of the fun going on!  :)

I've given the kids a challenge to help them think about their scripts during the week, and not just looking at them during rehearsals:  Try to spend 10 minutes every day going over your lines (and don't forget about your cues!).  We have 7 rehearsals left, maybe 8, if we need an extra one, so let's all start memorizing, piece by piece!

I hope the kids all had fun at Sunday's rehearsal! (Despite my minor injury - yeah)  ha ha - We got a lot done and I could really sense the enthusiasm!!  Great job all of you!! I'm so glad to be a part of this with all of you fantastic kids!!! See you again soon!!

Tia


No comments:

Post a Comment